Chief Executive Carrie Lam announced on 3rd May, 2022 to further ease the Covid-Related restrictions. After considering the epidemic’s relative stability and the strong demands of people recently. The phase 2 social distancing measures will be in effect 2-week earlier.
Covid-19 rules to ease on 5th May
- Beaches & Swimming pools to reopen.
- No need to wear mask during outdoor exercise.
- Dine-in patrons to rise from 4 to 8 per table.
Rules set to ease on 19th May
- Restaurants may open until midnight for dine-in.
- Bars and clubs will be allowed to reopen.
- Social gathering limit rises from 4 to 8.
- Bath houses, party rooms, karaoke venues, mah jong parlours and cruise will also resume operation.
For further information, please contact us.
You may want to read: ANTI-EPIDEMIC SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES TIGHTENED IN HONG KONG