If the director of the company is not in Hong Kong and I represent him as general manager of the Hong Kong Limited company, can I sign on his behalf for a tenancy agreement?

Indeed, you can sign on behalf of the director for a tenancy agreement that is in the name of the company, as long as you are authorized by your director. The Inland Revenue Department will not check the exact accuracy of the director’s signature since the tenancy agreement is issued on the company’s name.

You need a working space for your company? Co-working space? Or Serviced Office? We have it all, so contact us at sales@centreo.hk so we can show you around our offices in Wanchai and Sheungwan!

#TenancyAgreement #CoWorkingSpace #HotDesk #DedicatedDesk #Serviced Office #CentreO #WanChai #SheungWan

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *