Why MPFA is not authorising my request of releasing my money?

I’m leaving Hong Kong, why MPFA is not authorizing my request of releasing my money?
Answer : You will have to fill in application to request of release of your MPF money back to your bank account, at the same time, you are required to include supporting documents on your application, including new employment contract of where you are relocating, new working visa at another country, and also signing a statutory declaration form for permanent departure.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *