Whether you do business in China or you are living China, either a personal bank account or a commercial bank account is needed. Dealing with banks in China are undoubtedly requires time and lots of proofs of documents. Clearly, plan well and prepare 2 to 3 weeks of time and with a few visits to the bank.
Depends on your own need to setup personal bank account or corporate account. The requested information and documents are are difference.
Documents required for Personal Bank Account
- Valid Return Home Card or China Resident’s Permit
- A China Mobile phone number that registered under your name
- Residential address proof
- Proof of personal funds, or salary slip
Documents required for Corporate Bank Account
- Business Registration – original and photocopies
- Organisation Code Certificate – original and photocopies
- Tax Registration Certificate – original and photocopies
- The Identity card of the entity legal person – original and photocopies
- Company chop, financial chop, legal person chop and Invoice chop
What is the procedure?
- Pre-book bank account opening meeting, and send soft copies of document to the bank officer in-charge.
- Visit the bank in person and bring along with the required documents
- Submit all the documents to the bank staff
- Perform KYC check via Compliance Officer.
- Witness of account opening by the Branch Manager in addition.
- The staff will process your application
- SMS notification sent for account number and passwords.
- Receive via courier or collect online banking token.
- Call to account opening department confirming of online token activation.
- Transfer first deposit in order to activate bank account.
For further information, please contact us.
You may want to read: What is the initial deposit for bank account opening?