Bank of China started not mailing out the monthly statements. The act is in response to environmental protection and the sustainable trend of green banking. Hence, your paper consolidated statements will be converted to e-statements effective 1st August 2021. While you are running your business, the monthly bank statements is one essential documents that you MUST have. In order to know your company’s financial status, to arrange the monthly accounting and yearly auditing reports to Inland Revenue Department.
However, you can view your past 13 months of e-statements via IGTB Net Corporate Internet Banking. Once the e-Statement is ready. There is an email notification to inform you each time.
Steps to view your e-statement
- Log in to your Bank of China account
- Select Main under Information Management on the top menu bar
- Select statement
- Fill in all required fields on the left pop box, then click “Search”
- Statement will be shown on the right-hand side. Then click on the icon to download.
How to register for your e-statement via iGTB NET
- Log in to your iGTB NET
- Click on the Gear icon on the top right menu bar
- Select “Company Setting”
- Select “Company Name” to register for e-statement
- Check with your company details
- Choose an option for
- Paper Statement
- Paper Statement and e-statement
- Press “Confirm”
For further information, please contact us.
You may want to read: BANK OF CHINA – IGTB PLATFORM UPGRADE TO PAPERLESS