The Government has launched the Employment Support Scheme (ESS) since February 2020. Following from the first round of the “Anti-epidemic Fund”. ESS is providing a time-limited financial support on wage subsidies to employers to retain employees to avoid redundant.
Wage Subsidies and Calculation
In most cases, the Government will provide wage subsidies to eligible employers for 6 months. As a rule, the subsidies will be disbursed in two tranches. The first tranche of subsidies will cover the period from June to August 2020. While the second tranche will cover the period from September to November 2020.
Step 1: To select the application nature that employers
- participating in MPF Schemes;
- who have set up ORSO Schemes;
- with MPF and ORSO Schemes; Or
- as well as the Self-employed Person
Step 2: To declare you understand the initial application Criteria.
You must go-through all 7 questions and then answer “YES”.
Step 3: To prepare document and reference information
- MFP company, programme and scheme number;
- Business Registration number
- Company registered address same as Business Registration
- Latest Company Bank Statement for upload
- Company Bank Information (Name of Holder, name of bank and account number)
- Your contact details such as contact person, mobile number & email.
After you have completed all the above information online. The last but not the least, you have to press the confirm button. Then the confirm page will pop up as below:
For further information, please contact us.
You may want to read: HK$137.5 BILLION FINANCIAL RELIEF PACKAGE OFFERED FOR HONG KONG SMES