What are Hong Kong Limited Company Annual Obligations?

1.Companies Registry: Filing of Annual Return (Form NAR1)
2.Business Registration Office: Renewal of Business Registration Certificate (BR)
3.Inland Revenue Department: Prepare Audit report, filing of Profit Tax Return and filing of Employer’s’ Return

Would you like us to handle these annual obligations? Please contact us at sales@centreo.hk for more details.

You may also be interested in these other blog articles:
Companies Registry Department – What do I need to do yearly at the Companies Registry Department?

Company Registries Department – What Do I Need to Do Yearly at the Companies Registry Department?

Inland Revenue Department – What floor do I need to visit? For what reasons?

Inland Revenue Department – What Floor Do I Need to Visit? For What Reasons?

What business nature should I choose for company incorporation?

What business nature shall I choose for Company Incorporation?

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *