I already subscribed to a Pension Fund in my home country; do I still need to enroll for Hong Kong MPF?

As long as your home country’s pension fund is approved by Hong Kong government, you can definitely continue using your home country’s pension system.

You need payroll or MPF for your employees? Contact us at sales@centreo.hk and we can arrange the monthly payments for you!

#Payroll #MPF #HongKong #Business #CentreO #TheHongKongResourceCentre

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *