What is the next step after your Visa is finally approved? Centre O is here to assist you in every step of the way for your business. Once your Visa is approved, you can begin the process of applying for a Hong Kong Identity Card. We can help you go through the process of ID card application one step at a time. Centre O’s mission is to help you with the entire business process so you can focus on running your business successfully.
You need to schedule or book an appointment for the identity card application. Through the online website, there is an e-registration form that you need to fill out ahead of time. This ia a more convenient way that saves a lot of your time to focus on your business work.
There is a variety of reasons why people register for a Hong Kong Identity Card. This includes:
- Persons applying for an adult identity card upon reaching the age of 18
- Children applying for a juvenile identity card upon reaching the age of 11
- Persons whose identity cards have been lost, destroyed, damaged or defaced
- Persons who wish to amend the particulars printed on their identity cards
- New arrivals
- Holders of Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card issued overseas
We recommend you to do it as soon as possible so there is not as much waiting time. Please visit a registration of Persons Office when applying for an identity card. By booking an appointment as well as filling in the e-registration form ahead of time, you get to have a smoother application process.
You can do your online booking and form pre-filling on the official website. It is very easy to access because you can apply through the website or on your mobile device. It is very fast and simple to do. There is no need to worry or stress out about applying for a Hong Kong Identity Card.
(Insert picture sample)