Even though you are the sole owner of your business, if you need to make an amendment on your company bank account. You still have to go through a series of procedure with your bank. The reasons you need to amend your company bank account probably there is a change as below:
- Company structure
- Management control
- Existing Primary User’s account details
- Assign New Primary User
How to arrange amendment on your company bank account?
Unlike your own personal bank account, you can manage to update your personal details online or at the counter. However, for your company bank account amendment, you have to spare time to prepare the required document. Otherwise, you have to go back and forth to your bank.
Required Documents as following:
- Identification Document and Nationality Proof: Passport or Identity Card
- Address Proof: Latest 3 months utility bills or bank statement
- Certificate of Incorporation: Certificated copy
- Business Registration Certificate: Certificated copy
- Board Resolution
- Director / Beneficial Owner Declaration
- Mandate and Signature Card
- Annual Return (NAR1)
- Notice of Change of Company Secretary and Director (ND2A)
- Inland Revenue Department: Form 1(a) / Form 1(c)
For further information, please contact us.
You may want to read: OH MY GOD! MY BUSINESS BANK ACCOUNT IS CLOSED!