Even though e-Registry or electronic submission became prevailing trend. Still some people will file hardcopies of document to Company Registry. If you are one of those, you should keep an eye on the paper standard and requirement.
What is the Paper Standard and Requirement?
- Plain, white, medium weight A4 paper with matt surface. That is, grammage not less than 76gsm and 201mm x 297mm size
- The text must be printed or typed clearly and legibly on paper in portrait format in permanent black ink with uniform density. Font size at least size 10.
- Paper Setting:
- Content Page Margin: 5 mm on all sides of each content page
- First Page Margin: at least 35mm & 50mm on top and bottom margin respectively.
- Document comprises with 2 or more sheets should fastened together securely at the top left corner.
- Duplex printing is acceptable. Information on the second page of a document should print on the reverse side of the first page.
- For separately bound shareholders’ list, you can print the list out on lined paper and paper size is larger than A4. You can use 24-pin type dot matrix printer using the enhanced mode.
For further information, please contact us.
You may want to read: ACCEPTABLE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT FORMAT IN HONG KONG