Take the opportunity to get involved in the world’s largest collective environmental action to do your part to help address environmental concerns. Do you know that we are over consuming the resources of our planet? If everyone on earth consumed resources at the same rate as Hong Kong, the humanity would need 3.1 Earths to support our demand or resources.
The theme of Earth Hour 2015 is “One Hour for One Bright Future”. Are you ready to make some small changes to create a bright future?
Join at 8:30pm on the 23 March this year, hundreds of millions of people around the world will switch off their lights in support of WWF’s campaign to raise awareness of climate change and help to reduce the world’s carbon footprint. off our lights for one hour on Earth Hour day is a symbolic demonstration of support for this great cause and forces us to consciously think about the amount of energy we use every day.
Earth Hour participants are sending a powerful message and saying “ we want to make a difference to our future!
Few tips to help us:
- Support the cause and switch off your lights on 23 March.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle: By reducing the amount of paper you print, reusing and recycling as much as possible, you will help conserve energy and reduce pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.
- Keep windows and doors closed when the air-con is on and use the air-con wisely.
- Use environmentally friendly bags at the supermarket.
- Get your coffee in a re-usable cup.
- Switch off lights if they’re not in use.
We are supporting this Worldwide Event by turning off the light in our 2 offices: Sheung Wan and Wan Chai, by small meaningful actions we can change our planet.
CENTRE O BUSINESS CENTRE