A China Work Visa (Z visa) is issued to those who want to work in China and gained employment permit from the Government. The Z visa is usually stamped number of days each stay after entry. Holders of the Z visa should enter China within 90 days after being granted the visa and seek for a temporary residence permit at local public security bureau within 30 days after entry which allow multiple entry for one year.
Below requirements for visa application:
- Actual Passport
- Please submit your actual passport with at least 6 months validity left and one blank page left in it. The visa will be issued in the passport.
- Visa Application Form and Photo
- One form per person.
- Please fill out and sign the visa application form with a recently taken passport standard photo affixed on it.
- Invitation Letter or Confirmation Letter of Invitation
- Please provide invitation letter issued by duty authorized entity or confirmation letter of invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities.
- The accompanying children or spouse of the applicants should be listed in the letters mentioned above.
- Employer Invitation Letter
- Please provide an Invitation letter printed on letterhead, issued by your employer including your personal details like name, date of birth, passport number, purpose of visit, and period of employment.
- Work Permit (One of the following)
- Foreigners Employment Permit issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the PRC.
- Permit for Foreign Experts (Foreign Experts Certificate) issued by the State Bureau of Foreign Experts of the PRC.
- Registration Certificate of Resident Representative Offices of enterprises of foreign countries (regions) issued by Chinese authorities of industrial and commercial administration.
- An approval document for commercial performances issued by the Chinese government authorities for cultural affairs.
- Invitation Letter to Foreigners for Offshore Petroleum Operations issued by National Offshore Oil Corporation.
- Processing Time
- Usually it take four working days for processing.
- Additional Requirement might be requested based on your state of residence
- The requirement for Chinese visa are mostly the same across different Chinese Consulates, however there maybe some special rules pertaining to different Consulates
Contact us for more information: email@example.com