Xero accounting software helps make your sales and invoice process easy to manage. Even to issue invoice to your clients from your mobile phone and getting paid is a fast and seamless process.
We are going to show you how to issue an invoice to your client from your mobile phone
2. Open the app
3. Sign in your XERO account
4. On the Dashboard, Click “+” on the Top Right Corner
5. Click “Create Invoice”
6. Who for it? – Select your customer name from the scroll bar
7. Click on the invoice date
8. Select a due date
9. Tax type
10. Select “Add an item”, then choose “Select Products or Services” or “Enter a New Description”.
11. Select an item from your list.
If there is only 1 item, then choose “Done”. If you need to add more item, then “Add another item” and repeat Step 10. Same method to choose “Select Products or Services” or “Enter a New Description”
13. If no more item wants to add, click “SAVE”
14. If you have a receipt, click “Attach files”, select “Take Photo”, “Choose Photo”, “Choose from Xero Files” or “Choose from Files” from the pop-up bar.
15. If you selected “Approve” or “Send”, you can find your invoice in unpaid invoice.
16. Your invoice located in the unpaid folder
For further information, please contact us.
You may want to read: EASILY GET BILLS AND RECEIPTS INTO XERO VIA HUBDOC