I’m not a Hong Kong ID card holder, can I incorporate a business in Hong Kong?

companyYou can incorporate a business in Hong Kong. Company in Hong Kong requires at least one director and one company secretary. If the company has one director only, the sole director cannot be the secretary of the company at the same time. If the secretary is an individual, he/she should ordinarily reside in Hong Kong. If the secretary is a body corporate, its registered office or place of business should be in Hong Kong. A non-Hong Kong resident can be appointed as a director.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *