In case you want to run a business in Hong Kong, you have a few steps to complete. The first one is to apply for a Certificate of Incorporate (CI) number. Once you have the CI number, the next step is to apply for a Hong Kong Business Registration(BR) number. You must register with the BR office in order to carry out any business activities in Hong Kong.
What information you can find on a Hong Kong Business Registration?
- Name of Business / Corporation
- Company Registered Address
- Nature of Business
- Date of Commencement (Start day of the Valid period)
- Expiry Date (End day of the Valid period)
- Certificate No – it is commonly said as BR number. BR number is combined with 8 digits-3 digits. E.g, 12345678-001. It stands for BR number-Branch number
- Payment date
- Receipt number
- Amount paid
For further information, please contact us.
You may want to read: Business Registration Ordinance for Company