Dealing with banking issue, it always feels unpleasant. However, you cannot avoid dealing with banks when you are running a business. As an entrepreneur, you have to open a proper commercial bank account once your business is established. Otherwise, it’s hard to receive funds from your clients, paying your suppliers, giving out salaries…etc. Centre O will show you some tips on setting up a HSBC Commerical Bank Account in Hong Kong.
What you need to provide?
First, you have to know what kind of accounts or currencies you are needing. For instance, saving, current, credit card account; And then HKD, USD, EUR or CNY? Secondly, you have to know your business well. For example, what is the average turnover, revenue and expenditure. And then you have to prepare below documents:
- Passport or Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
- Residential Address Proof: latest 3 months utility bill statement or bank statements
- Business Registered Address: Lease or Tenancy Agreement
- Original copies of: Certificate of Incorporation, Business Registration, Company Chops and Articles of Association
- Certificated Copies of: Certificate of Incorporation, Articles of Association, Business Registration, Incorporation Form (NNC1) and Passport or Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card
- Business Plan: Briefly introduce your company structure, source of fund and wealth, products or services business partners, marketing strategies and financial forecast.
For further information, please contact us.
You may want to read: How to Open a Company Bank Account in Hong Kong?