What Expenses Can You Claim as An Individual in Hong Kong?


Paying taxes in Hong Kong is a responsibility for every resident. However, there are ways to lower your tax costs, provided you are well aware of what items you can claim:


Approved Charitable Donations

Contributions to MPF/ Retirement scheme

Home Loan Interest

Elderly Residential Care Expenses

Married couple

Children ( full-time students)


Contact centreo team for more information – sales@centreo.hk

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *