What happens if I lose my HK ID card?

Are you a little clumsy? Or simply unlucky, and you lost your HK ID card?

Be aware that you should enquire for a new one within the next 2 weeks! Then, it’s pretty easy and the exact same as your first HK ID card application, except from the fact that you need to submit your HK ID card number. So you just need to book an appointment online, go to the Immigration Tower, and apply again for your HK ID card.

This process is the same for all lost / damaged HK ID cards. You get a fee of HK$370 so better you don’t lose it too often!

Cheers people, and if you need some help, simply contact me at sales@centreo.hk, I’m talking about a lived experience

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *