Change of Business Name in Hong Kong. Does it Affect the Date of Your Annual Return?


business name

So you went out and did it – changed your company’s name. You were certainly issued a Certificate of Registration of Change of Corporate Name of Non-Hong Kong Company by the Companies Registry. So here comes the question: should the annual return of your company be made up to the anniversary of the date of name change?

The answer for that would be  – no. The annual return of a Non-Hong Kong company should be made up to the anniversary of its date of registration on Hong Kong as printed on the Certificate of Registration of Non- Hong Kong Company.

For more details contact us at

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *