Auditing is the number two hot topic (after taxation) when it comes to company administrative FAQs. Here we answer a few of them:
Question 1: When do I do my first audit?
You can actually select either the 12th or 18th month since company incorporation to do your first audit.
Question 2: What information do I need in order to know the accounting and auditing fees?
Accountants will need the below information:
1) bank statements since company was incorporated or from the last 12months.
2) information if the company has done any investment or purchased any properties
3) estimate turnover for the year
4) number of company bank accounts
5) business nature
6) ownership, the number of directors and share holders
7) if there has been a past audit report.