Reporting Changes in Company Particulars

Reporting Changes

So you are filing your annual return. But the company particulars and those of directors and secretary have changed. So you might ask: Can I just report the changes in the annual return?

And the answer is no.

 You are required to report the changes of company particulars in the appropriate specified forms. For example, a Form N9 should be filed to report the change in the registered office address or principal place of business and a Form N7 should be filed to report the change of residential addresses of directors.

For more details contact us at

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *