We ran a small research and here are a few:
– Write down long-term goals and then break them down into smaller bits: monthly/weekly/daily/hourly ones
– If a task takes less than 60 seconds – do it right away
– Get a timer: have regular breaks and move on to the next task on time
– Pick three most important things that you have to do today – and DO THEM
– Create a task list. Give yourself points for everything you tick off and keep a separate list for the things you failed to do. Review the list at the end of each day.
– Have a ten-minute task list – include all the things that can be done in ten minutes. Whenever you have some spare time – you can work on ticking off a ten-minute task!
Give them a try and be amazed at how much more efficient you can be!