What Happens To Your Dependent Visa When You Are Getting Divorced?


What happens if you get divorced with the person who is the sponsor of your dependent visa?

So you came to Hong Kong with your loved one, have applied and received a dependent visa. But things did not go the way you have planned. And now you are getting a divorce.

So what are your visa options in Hong Kong?

Unfortunately, you can not prolong your dependent visa, since you no longer have a relationship with your husband (your visa sponsor).

The possible option is getting a job in Hong Kong and applying for an employment visa.

Have questions? – email us at sales@centreo.hk

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *